Home / Core / Opportunity Scan

Core · one of two ways in

Book an Opportunity Scan or a 90-day pilot

One recurring assurance question, mapped into Core on your own material, with a plan and a price at the end. The Scan is for organisations with a risk, compliance or security team of three or more, a demand that keeps coming back, and someone who can approve the spend. A$5,000, fixed, over about two weeks.

Fields marked are required. Everything else helps us prepare and can be left blank.

With a team of one or two, the Free Tier is the better start — you will not need a Scan.

An audit request, a questionnaire, board reporting or a regulatory return that keeps coming back. Without one, there is nothing to scan.

If it keeps happening, it is worth fixing. Two examples are enough.

The person who approves the spend joins the first call; the person who deals with it day to day gives about four hours over the two weeks.

So we can be honest with you about whether the Scan and what follows are fundable now.

If it waits on a tender, contract or restructure, tell us the date and we will pick it up then.

The registers, spreadsheets, questionnaires or evidence packs the Scan would map into Core.

The Scan plans the integrations and answers your reviewers. Meeting them early saves weeks.

A month is fine. It lets us make sure we can actually start when you want to.

We reply within two business days. Before we start, we agree in writing the fee, what success looks like, and the date you decide. Nothing is built for you without agreeing a price.

A Scan fits if

  • Three or more people run risk, compliance or security
  • The same assurance or reporting demand keeps coming back
  • The person who approves the spend will join the first call
  • There is budget this financial year

What you get

  • Your last answer, mapped into Core: what you would reuse next cycle, and the gaps
  • The integrations and migration planned, priced from the published list
  • The business case: hours per cycle today and with Core, the plan, and its cost
  • A decision: continue, adjust or stop

Or run a 90-day pilot

One real use case live in Core for 90 days, with agreed success criteria and a decision at day 90. The plan you would choose at list price for three months, which counts towards your first year if you continue, plus support of A$25,000–50,000 depending on the scope of work. Choose it at the top of this form.

Start somewhere else if

Not sure yet? Take the two-minute Use-Case Check  ·  Or just call (02) 8213 9000.